Group classes can be tricky because what works for one dog might not work for another. Because Devin only offers private services, every session is catered to your needs.
In addition to the number of sessions, packages also include a custom training and/or behavior modification plan, training manuals and videos sent when applicable, plus unlimited support via email, text, or phone call (text preferred) for quick troubleshooting in between sessions during office hours. Any changes needed for training and behavior modification plans will also be included.
Introductory Training Packages
Do you want to work with your dog? Do you want your dog to go with you to breweries, coffee shops, and patios? Introductory Training Packages are great for teaching your dog cues! All sessions last 50 minutes and include training manuals on what you learned.
- 4 sessions.
- Good for puppies or beginners learning basics
- 6 sessions
- Includes basic cues AND working on those cues in public.
- Good for those who want to go a step further than just learning basics
- Want to take your dog with you to the breweries or patios? This is a great option!
Day Training Packages
Are you a busy dog owner? Does your schedule leave you little room to train your dog? Day training is a great option for you! I will come to your home and work directly with your dog. Packages include one transfer session every fifth training session. Transfer sessions allow me to show you what we have been working on and how. Day training also includes short videos of what your dog and I worked on and training manuals sent via email. Training sessions last 45 minutes and transfer sessions last for one hour. Each package includes a meet-and-greet where we will discuss training goals. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the meet-and-greet to reserve dates. The remainder must be paid at or before the first session. Sessions must occur at least twice a week but can occur more often.
- Eight training sessions and two transfer sessions
- Great for basics and some proofing
- 16 training sessions and four transfer sessions
- Learning basics and proofing, intermediate level training
- 25 training sessions and five transfer sessions
- Advanced level cues and proofing.
Canine Good Citizen Testing
$20 per dog and must take place in a public area that is dog-friendly (per requirements by AKC). Also available is Community Canine, Urban Canine, and all levels of Trick Dog.
*NOTE: S.T.A.R. puppy not offered because the puppy MUST be in a group class taught by a canine good citizen evaluator.